General Terms and Conditions
All products sold by Ripley Lighting Controls are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to Ripley Lighting Controls within 24 hours. All packages will be shipped the following business day. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from Ripley Lighting Controls acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping by phone at (803) 939-4700. Email is not accepted.
- Items may be returned for a replacement or a complete refund. Ripley Lighting Controls offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, all refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within (5) business days upon receipt of returned merchandise.
- All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by Ripley Lighting Controls testing facility. Upon the test(s) results, non-defective items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility.
- Ripley Lighting Controls reserves the right to replace defective parts or to issue a refund if Ripley Lighting Controls sees more fit.
- All refunds after one week from the time item is received will be of the original value or the current market price, whichever is less.
- There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstance.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer’s warranty process must be followed.
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with all disks, cables, accessories and a copy of original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, call (803-939-4700), obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on both the invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the packing from outside. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return. All calls requesting RMA should be in the time designed for them (8:00AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, excluding the national and religious holidays). Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to you.
If you order an out-of-stock item from us, we will email you when we expect that product to be available. You will be among the first to receive the item. No additional shipping and handling charges will be added when your order ships. Products on back-order will be shipped using the shipping method you chose. If you would like to change your shipping method, please call (803) 939-4700 and we will change it for you.